Purchase Order consolidation
When raising Purchase Orders via Material Resource Planning, it is possible to consolidate planned orders from the same supplier.
When creating planned orders via MRP, a prompt will be displayed to ask to consolidate purchase orders:
If proceeded further, a consolidation page will be displayed. Here you can choose all or specific orders to be consolidated.
To consolidate orders:
- Tick a checkbox next to orders you wish to consolidate
- If a checkbox Group By Stock Item is ticked, same stock items will be grouped into one line item on the final order; otherwise each of the items listed will become a separate line item
- Press Add to consolidate button
- Chosen orders will be listed in Consolidated orders section, ordered by Supplier; they can be previewed before submission
- Tick the checkboxes and press Create purchase orders button to finalise the process and create chosen orders