BCE Scanning App - Introduction
The BCE Scanning App is a web based application that introduces Barcode scanning functionality.
It is important to keep stock inventory levels accurate and this can be achieved by using an efficient 'Goods In' operation.
The ‘Scanning App’, is initially designed for 'Goods In' where stock deliveries can be easily be scanned and have their quantities checked and compared to your purchase orders using real time data.
Scanning your supplier Barcodes should eliminate duplication and avoid mistakes ensuring the stock is correctly recorded as soon as it arrives at the warehouse.
- Works with smartphones, tablets and Bluetooth scanners
- No limitations on number of users, scans or devices
- The Scanning App is a Web based application easily accessed from a link
- Does not require any storage on your device
- Increased stock accuracy
- Simplifies the 'Goods In' operation
- Quickly and easily scan suppliers stock barcodes
- Reduces purchase order delivery processing mistakes and operational errors
The following barcode formats are supported:
- Code 39
- Code 128
- EAN 13
- EAN 8
- Interleaved 2 of 5
'GS1' is currently not supported
The following documents can be downloaded in pdf format